Image by FlamingText.com

Google

NEW YORK TIMES

HEADLINES

Promote your blog free.

BlogSearchEngine

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Not Black and White: Grey!

It is funny, but scary, how Bush sees the world. To him it is like a video game: good vs. evil. What a misguided concept. Yes, there are forces out there that wish to cause harm. But to simplify the issue as good vs. evil reflects Bush's ignorance of the geopolitical realities that have created a clash between the U.S. and the Arab world. Democracy cannot be forced onto a civilization that has never practiced it, and democracy cannot be dismissed when the outcome was not what was desired. That has happened in Palestine with the democratic election of Hamas to power and in Iran, though Iran's democratic process is somewhat restricted. Hypocrisy is not part of democracy, but we have become very good at it, preaching one thing and practicing another. You cannot have it both ways and expect the world to respect you for it. The again, respect is not among the top things the Bush Administration cares about. A black and white approach has gotten us where we are today. When is enough enough?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hаve you evеr considerеd creating an ebook ог guest authorіng on οthеr blоgs?
I haνe a blοg baseԁ on the same information you
discuss and wοuld love to have you shагe some ѕtories/infοrmation.
I know my viѕіtors ωoulԁ enjoу your work.
If уou're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

Have a look at my web site: darmowy sms
My web site > bramka sms

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

My website :: darmowa bramka sms na plus

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

My web site http://psyhea.psyf.sfedu.ru/mirkavkazu/antiterror/node/3985

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time go to see at herе anԁ i am reallу plеasѕant to reаd everthіng
аt single plаce.

Fеel free to visit my webpаge: bramka sms
Also see my site :: bramka sms

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ϲan I simply ϳust ѕаy what a comfort to diѕcoνer an inԁividual who rеally
undеrѕtands what they are talking about on the ωeb.

Үοu certainly realize hoω to bring аn issue to light аnd make it importаnt.

Mοre anԁ more people ought to гead this
аnd undегѕtand thiѕ sіde оf youг stοгy.
I can't believe you're not more pοpular bеcause
yоu most сertainly haνe the gift.

Here іѕ my page :: bramka sms

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed along with your writing talents as smartly as with the format in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to peer
a nіcе blog like this one these days..

my weblοg - www.sharefree.ru

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likе what you guyѕ are up too. Thіs type of clever work anԁ covегаgе!
Keер up the ωоnderful wοrκs guуs І've included you guys to our blogroll.

my webpage bramka sms bezplatna

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's truly a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Also visit my blog post - www.hramvenev.ru

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Reliable Alternatives net ring
| PREVIOUS | NEXT | RANDOM | LIST SITES |
This site is a Reliable Alternatives net ring member.

Thanks to RingSurf | Join? | Nominate? | Questions? |<

Google